9 Ideas for Kitchen Decorating
There is no need to spend loads of money to refresh your kitchen design to breathe new life into the kitchen . Suffice it to choose the right paint and proper technique of painting. See some ideas:
1. Hand made wall decoration – if you have artistic talent you can turn into a real wall paintings – if this does not apply to you, bet on simple forms and decorations that you can hand-painted on walls or targets selected parts of
2. Delicate stripes – if you look delicate, but an unusual background for your kitchen set of stripes in two shades. Well is one of the stripes is white or cream, and other appropriate with the interior color palette. If you want to achieve spectacular contrast stripes make a closer or a different width
3. Painted wooden flooring – if a wooden kitchen is already worn out or you are sick of his boring design refresh it with some paint. You can achieve greater impact if, instead of a single color, use multiple similar shades - a checked surface kitchen decoration will refresh and create geometric emphasis.
4. Kitchen tiles – turn old white ceramic tiles in a work of art, decorate the tiles with some paint. Whether decoration will be painted by hand or using print ready, it will break the monotonous design of the tiles and create a delicate accent to the kitchen interior.
5. Luxury kitchen flooring – old vinyl (linoleum) flooring can also be refreshed with a little paint - the paint application is quick and easy, but the effects can be varied. You can choose single- color kitchen decoration prints scattered in several places, or equipment with a template with repeating patterns.
6. Fancy kitchen cabinets – sometimes refinishing kitchen cabinets is not enough – there is a need to demonstrate ingenuity to get unusual decoration.
7. Non-standard wall box in several colors saturated creates stress in the kitchen decor. It is complemented by a similar pattern as shades and decorative flooring. Since the resulting background for kitchen decor is quite spectacular and intense, the rest of it – kitchen furniture, appliances, accessories are colored in complementary shades basic color palette.
8. Kitchen wall decoration - easy to make but very impressive, embossed decoration can refresh the kitchen walls, pavement or rear of the kitchen cabinets. The paint is applied to the print and placed on the grounds of equal distances, as decoration can be differentiated with painting tape. Technique you can use one-color imprint or unleash your imagination in colors.
9. Accent paint on the ceiling – bet on the classic design, even when it comes to the design of the ceiling. Instead of complicated shape for making plaster relief decoration, create the same effect with less paint. To form the decorative part, use the appropriate template and carefully apply the paint around the chandelier, or in the form of a frieze at the top of the kitchen walls.
Kitchen decorating ideas