Vinyl Flooring Designs
Manufacturers of flooring, however, follow the trend for the optimization of materials such as maintenance and cost, and create a variety of vinyl flooring (linoleum), like other types of different materials. While it is not inferior in beauty of wood floors and tiles for example, these surfaces are far more easy to maintain, cheaper and have placed more easily. Moreover, as the vinyl material is durable to wear and contamination, while it is easy to clean. See some interesting suggestions for non-standard vinyl flooring:
1. Rugged floor with a spectacular appearance. Non-standard flooring plays the role of decoration and creates a deep background for the interior. Neutral shades of brown vinyl flooring combined in a rich texture, creating a natural and pleasant atmosphere.
2. Vinyl flooring imitation cork. We all know how beautiful a cork as a flooring material, but also how expensive it is. The feeling of warmth and comfort make it indispensable to the floor in every room in the house. A less expensive but equally effective version of linoleum tiles are similar to cork. They are more resistant to abrasion, scratch and impact of water from the cork, without prejudice to their beauty. Moreover, diversity in design gives them unlimited opportunities for building interiors.
3. Imitation of natural stone tiles. Natural beauty of travertine can be achieved easily with these self-adhesive tiles, each of size 30 x 30 cm they are easy to place, are beautiful and durable as flooring, while you save the stone cold floor.
4. Durable flexible pavement vinyl flooring design.
5. Embossed vinyl flooring. These embossed vinyl tiles mimic the kind of polished and stamped metal. Another type of this series is an imitation of granite, marble and concrete.
6. Multicolored linoleum flooring. Diversity and flexibility of flooring design are some of the advantages of linoleum. It comes in bright colors and unusual, impressive textures and beautiful prints.
7. Tailored Solutions. Because of the relatively low price and variety different types of linoleum flooring can be combined together in various designs to your taste. You can mix colors and textures in different forms in different proportions.
8. Durable flooring in style. Beauty meets practicality, combining elegant look with a protective layer for more strength.